Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shopping at EdenFantasys: My Experience

I mentioned a few weeks back that, in the midst of planning for my life as a newlywed, I may or may not have visited the online adult shop, Eden Fantasys. While they have all sorts of goodies for you to choose from (sex toys, and other adult toys and products), my focus was on lingerie.

I won't go into detail about what I ordered (this isn't that type of blog ;) ), but I will tell you that I had a really fantastic experience with the company - the type that will keep me coming back again and again! The ordering process was very simple (well, if you don't count the fact that their selection was so huge that it took me a while to narrow down what it was that I wanted!), and checkout was even easier. Not only that, but Eden Fantasys has a points system as well for customers - one that translates into gift cards! That's right - FREE stuff just for buying things (as well as reviewing them on the website afterwards)! How can you go wrong?

Not only that, but they have some of the highest quality products that I've ever received! I mentioned in my previous post about why I decided to shop at Eden Fantasys had a lot to do with the fact that I find a lot of the chain stores to carry low-quality and tackier merchandise. Definitely not what I had in mind for my honeymoon! That's why I was so happy to unwrap my packages and see such quality garments!

I am definitely one happy customer, and would recommend their products to anyone in the market :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails