Wednesday, April 17, 2013

12 Weeks: Our Little Plum!


How far along: 12 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: No, though my pants are noticeably less comfortable the further into the day we get...
Stretch marks: no
Belly button: still innie
Sleep: all day, every day if it were possible!
Baby movement: not just yet
Gender: finding out 5/17, though hoping to get a sneak peek into the nub theory at my NT scan this morning!
Food cravings: strawberries, grapes, and lots of fresh fruit - same as with Ava. And still, Gardetto's! YUM!
Food aversions: red meat, sugar, some veggies - and more from day to day :(
What I miss: watching the scale go down, or at least remain the same!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the baby! 
Best moment this week: There was one day this week I was able to go without Zofran!!! That's a FIRST. It gave me hope I may eventually feel better!
Milestones: NT Scan this morning - ultrasound pics and other such news to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails