Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rainbow Dash: The Party Theme of the Summer, Apparently.


I'm not sure when or why My Little Pony started blowing up and becoming this big thing, but I know that a massive part of it has to do with Rainbow Dash. Aside from knowing this from my constant exposure to little girls, it seems that every. last. birthday party we're going to these days has the same theme: Rainbow Dash. 

As someone who has thrown a rainbow party myself, I see the appeal. You can really run with "rainbows". Add in the "dash", and it seems like the bar for birthday parties is pretty stinkin' high these days, with a pony appearance as commonplace as the cake. Looks like Ava is going to have one disappointing fifth birthday when a pony is noticeably absent...














1 comment:

  1. What an awesome party but my little girl wouldn't get a pony, either.
    The cake is cool, though.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails