Thursday, November 13, 2014

Valentia's Vitamin C Serum: Anti-Aging Serum for Everyone!

I recently had the opportunity to review Valentia's Vitamin C antioxidant and anti-aging serum. This even glow serum, which boasts 20% Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone starting with the very first use, reducing the signs of aging - significantly after regular use.

Upon my first use, one of the first things that I noticed and was pleasantly surprised by was the way that the serum smelled. While many anti-aging creams have a medicinal smell to them, Valentia's Vitamin C serum had a citrusy scent to it, accented with the smell of cinnamon and cloves - I could think of nothing sweeter to put on my face! It's definitely not something I mind leaving a lingering scent on my pillow!

Aside from the amazing smell, I was also impressed by the way that it felt on my skin. The serum glided on smoothly, absorbed quickly, and left my skin feeling hydrated and silky, rather than greasy. I applied it between washing my face and applying my regular nighttime moisturizer, and noticed a difference in my complexion within the very first use!



Other ingredients, aside from the 20% Vitamin C base, include Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid - a naturally occuring amino acid in the skin that boosts firmness and fills fine lines and wrinkles. Best of all, Valentia Vitamin C Serum comes with a lifetime guarantee, meaning you can try it today risk-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails