Thursday, November 13, 2014

Valentia's Vitamin C Serum: Anti-Aging Serum for Everyone!

I recently had the opportunity to review Valentia's Vitamin C antioxidant and anti-aging serum. This even glow serum, which boasts 20% Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone starting with the very first use, reducing the signs of aging - significantly after regular use.

Upon my first use, one of the first things that I noticed and was pleasantly surprised by was the way that the serum smelled. While many anti-aging creams have a medicinal smell to them, Valentia's Vitamin C serum had a citrusy scent to it, accented with the smell of cinnamon and cloves - I could think of nothing sweeter to put on my face! It's definitely not something I mind leaving a lingering scent on my pillow!

Aside from the amazing smell, I was also impressed by the way that it felt on my skin. The serum glided on smoothly, absorbed quickly, and left my skin feeling hydrated and silky, rather than greasy. I applied it between washing my face and applying my regular nighttime moisturizer, and noticed a difference in my complexion within the very first use!



Other ingredients, aside from the 20% Vitamin C base, include Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid - a naturally occuring amino acid in the skin that boosts firmness and fills fine lines and wrinkles. Best of all, Valentia Vitamin C Serum comes with a lifetime guarantee, meaning you can try it today risk-free!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, really nice post. And as the holiday is coming, I find great gift for you. Here is the super seven crystal for sale, do you like it? These crystals feature Red Hematite Caps, some call them Super Eight with this addition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails