Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kite Festival 2015.

A couple of weekends ago, I was watching my two favorite non-related girls on the weekend it happened to be kite festival. Seeing as how we were just down the road from where it would be taking place, it seemed like a waste to not attempt it, even with the yuck weather, and so into my Explorer we piled and headed to Zilker Park.



Let me be clear about one thing: it was freezing! This was both great and awful. Great, because the last time we had attempted kite festival, when Ava was two and a half months old, we were in traffic for over an hour and had to park miles away. This time, we got to park across the street and sat in nearly no traffic. Unfortunately, it was because some much wiser individuals had made the decision to stay home and let us suckers brave the cold alone:







While I'm glad we went, and Ava certainly had a blast, it is definitely the type of thing that I'll wait for warmer weather next time! Our teeth were chattering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails