Sunday, November 21, 2010

"You Have a Baby...In a Bar!!!"

Yes, today was very Sweet Home Alabama of me.

There are no words for how infinitely blessed I am! I could go on and on about what amazing friends I have, how incredible they are to all come together for causes we all believe strongly in, which this year included our mainstay - Capital Area Food Bank - as well as a monetary donation coming from our silent auction of great prizes to Equality Texas! I'm still waiting on final figures, but many, many food bins were filled, with probably close to at least 500 lbs of food that will be donated to those families who are in need this holiday season. I could tell you how wonderful it is that Ava has been born into an extended family that wants to make a difference, and that brought together over 400 people from different backgrounds and races and sexual orientations and so on to celebrate the holiday season and give back to those less fortunate than ourselves. Or I could just show you these:















On a side note, I may see the resemblance between Ava and myself in one of the pictures above...

6 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a blast! so packed haha! & your daughter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great event! Oh and Yes I think she definitely looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That line is beyond funny!!! LOVE your dress!!!! Looks like a great time!


    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time! I love Ava's red dress - she was ready to party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome thing to be a part of :)

    You and Ava both look beautiful! Love her little red dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great cause! I donate everytime I get groceries at HEB!! Glad the event went so well!!
    I also wanted to stop by and give you the...

    Stylish Blogger Award

    Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic ; )

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    ~Melissa
    http://mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails