Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Great Outdoors.

Thanks to my super awesome boss, we have a pretty baller, kid-friendly backyard. Well, minus the fact that our super strange hot but drought-y weather keeps our grass nice and dead and prickly half the year. But as far as toys go, we're pretty stocked, and they were all FREE. Have I mentioned how much I love both my job and the D's? I do! I do, I do, I do!

Anyhow, now that A is like super steady on her feet and can run around with me, I thought we'd try out some of her backyard toys. It's like Christmas every day around here! Check it out:






And a super short video of my adorable monkey sliding on her own! (It had to be short because I was worried she'd topple over!

1 comment:

  1. There are many excellent green crystals for your consideration, with the main ones being Green fluorite, green and purple fluorite, Jade, Malachite, Aventurine. Green gemstones are radiant with their connotations of luck, optimism, and pure joy. They promote themes of balance and freedom and positive energy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails