Monday, March 14, 2011

Family Pictures!




Seeing as how they were already framed, these shots of the actual pictures are awful, with the settings just not lending themselves to taking pictures of framed..pictures. Still, though, I wanted to share because - posed pics or not - I love how they turned out so much!!!!

We went to take a picture for our church's directory, and naturally they were trying to upsell us and - seeing as how all three of us are smiling and happy in two of them - it worked!

I love love love the one of Ava and myself alone, too. It was my Valentine's Day present from D :)

Happy Monday, all!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, these are SO great!! I was just telling Drew yesterday how bummed I am that we don't have any good photos of the 3 of us. Maybe we need to go have them taken somewhere. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! That is so great!!! :) Love them all but yes, particularly love the Mommy & Ava pic. Priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great!!! I love LOVE the one of you and Ava! So precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails