Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy, Calm, and Focused: A Review.

I recently had the chance to give an amino acid supplement called Happy, Calm and Focused a 30-day trial, and seeing as how I had a trip to Disneyland approaching, where both my family and my in-laws and extended family (including my recently divorced parents) would be in attendance, well, let's just say that happy, calm and focused was EXACTLY what I needed to be!

I had read in other reviews of the product that users didn't know it was working at first, until they missed taking it or others brought it to their attention, and I will say that the results started gradually. It wasn't like coffee, where a switch just flips and bam! You're ready to take over the world! Instead, it was like I took the capsules (with only water on an empty stomach - that part is important!), went about my day, and that was that. Until, suddenly, it wasn't just that. I work with children, and so it's not uncommon for me to utter the phrase, "I feel like I'm losing my mind!" at the end of the day. While most of the time my interactions are positive, sometimes the chaos of corralling little ones and tearful drop offs and diaper blowouts can leave me feeling drained and overwhelmed - like I'm being pulled into a million different directions, and can't figure out which way to go first. Within about four days of beginning the supplement, I realized that I felt less and less overwhelmed and distracted, and more able to efficiently address the tasks at hand, even in the midst of temper tantrums and "Mommy! mommy! mommy!"

Though I felt increasingly calm and in control of my emotions, the real test of Happy, Calm and Focused was still to come: our Disneyland trip. Five days, two flights with two small children, 16 people in our party between four rooms, and I was unsure that even HCF could hold its own against my stress level. Yet, somehow I survived. Not only survived, but in fact, I'd go out on a limb and say that, despite juggling my time between two children in different phases of development and interest and three different groups of family that couldn't stand to be around one another, it was our best vacation ever! And, rather than coming home from vacation to feel like I needed a vacation from our trip, I actually felt rested: happy, calm and focused. I would definitely recommend anyone needing to improve on any of those areas of their lives to try HCF.

A little bit about the product:

- Safety and quality are their top priorities! HCF uses only high-quality, nutraceutical-grade amino acids and associated neuro-nutrients to ensure purity and for maximum effectiveness. HCF is manufactured according to FDA guidelines and in a cGMP certified facility.

- Happy, Calm & Focused contains no gluten, no dairy, no preservatives, no sweeteners, no yeast, no fragrance, no nuts and no wheat. In short, it is allergen free, and includes only what you need to feel your best!

- HCF's main ingredients are Amino Acid F (DL-Phenylalanine) and Amino Acid Q (L-Glutamine), as well as additional vitamins and nutrients, including several B vitamins, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Folic Acid, Vitamins A & E and many more!

You can purchase HCF here to try it out for yourself! I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails