Friday, July 24, 2015

It's Been Quite a Summer!

This blog has been mostly ignored this summer, mainly because we've been out living life to the fullest! Each summer, having more time on my hands and both kids in tow, I try to live it up tourist-style in Austin, giving my children the full, authentic Austin experience. This summer has been no different - in fact, we've been a bit more active than ever, since this is my last summer before Ava heads to Kindergarten! Ahh!

While I plan to feature some more of the summer "Things to Do Around Austin" series I typically write in the summer, there is so much, and I'm so behind in posting, that I thought I'd give a quick preview here first!

Here are some of my favorites so far:

Zilker Botanical Gardens

Fry's Fun Farm Petting Zoo

Pflugerville Lake

Cafe Monet

Hope Outdoor Gallery

Much more fun things around Austin coming up soon on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails