Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby's First Loot!

It has come to my attention that gender ultrasounds are just a ploy by mass-producing baby clothing companies to draw in business, and the sonographers are merely their pawns. See evidence below:

I know you can't tell by the picture (it's hard to fit that much in one screen without having to step waaaaaaaay back), but those clothes have little hearts, baby elephants, baby owls, teacups and polka dots on them. What was I to do? Seriously, I need help. I've known I am having a girl for 29 hours, and Baby B (as she will be known until she has a name - it could be a while!) is now the proud owner of her first NINE outfits, as well as some separates (a onesie, a pair of pants and a sweater). In my defense, I am a bargain shopper through and through, and paid a whopping total of $70 for ALL of the pictured goods, but still...ay ay ay. I see this heading in a dangerous direction! It's just...she's so danged cute. How do I know, you ask? Duh, she's MY daughter. Just kidding. But seriously, I just know she's so adorable and deserves EVERYTHING. And apparently everything is what she shall have.

I have placed a temporary moratorium on baby shopping. I cannot buy anything for AT LEAST twenty-four hours.

I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails