Wednesday, April 21, 2010

13 Years From Now..

...Ava will be a teenager. And while that scares me for obvious reasons, the biggest is this:



That's right. Justin. Bieber. AKA Satan incarnate. Earlier I caught myself singing that g-d "Baby" song that I despise so much and heard on some random morning talk show...damn it. The worst part about it? Ava had the hugest grin on her face. Ay ay ay.

This is so what I get for making my mom blast Mandy Moore and LFO and Evan & Jaren on the carpool to drill team. Sorry, mom. At least Hannah Montana was after my generation!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...my 10yo step-daughter LURVES him. Gag me. I don't get it, but then again, I did think New Kids on the Block was the end all, be all once upon a time.

    Gah- I am OLD.

    Toni @ Hemp & High Heels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails