Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy Bee!

I don't have time just yet to pay proper attention to my blog, despite not having posted in four days (!!!), but if YOU lovely ladies have time, come visit me over at britaylor.gather.com at any time to see what I'm writing about these days, or just click here!

I'm working over twenty-two hours before tomorrow night at 10PM, so I may or may not have time to catch you all up on the exciting happenings from our trip to the grandparents this weekend! Either way, I'll be back soon (I doubt anyone is really on the edge of their seats waiting, though - haha!)!!

In the meantime, as a thank you for checking in with me, here are some cutie-pie pics of my snugglebug! Forgive the small size and poor quality - these are from my phone!







I'm pretty proud of that last one - guess who can put their own paci back in (sometimes)?! Yep. That's my big girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oooooh, the day G could put her own paci back in her mouth-- that was truly a day for rejoicing! (although now, that binky has me cursing!)

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you haven't forgotten about us! :) I've been trying to help Jack learn to hold things so he can chew on them. He loves to chew on everything around him! Has Ava started grabbing for toys yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails