Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Fun Friday: Snow Patrol and Noel Gallagher's High-Flying Birds at Austin Music Hall

Ever since a friend introduced me to them in 2004, I have been virtually obsessed with Snow Patrol. They are certainly one of my all-time favorite bands, but I've always missed them when they've come through Austin (they're Irish, so it's not too often, unfortunately!) Last night, however, I was able to make it out to the show after a LONG day of work to see both them and Noel Gallagher of Oasis fame (I had a college boyfriend obsessed with them, so I know and love every Oasis - and as a result, NGHFB - song, too) and had the most amazing night. Today, a little less than amazing. But still, totally worth it.

Check out some amazing pics of the show:









Afterwards, I went out for a drink on one of our many skyline patios downtown, which was awesome (and yet regrettable this morning!)! I truly adore this city!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails