Friday, November 16, 2012

Our Busy Saturday!

A couple of weeks ago, Ava and I embarked on a particularly busy Saturday while David got some studying in for his grad school classes. It seems that at least twice a year, there comes a weekend where every event I need to commit time to comes at the same time, and this certainly was the case the first Saturday of this month.

First and foremost, Ava and I headed out early to head to Pease Mansion for the Acton Children's Business Fair. Think lemonade stands, but on a hugely impressive level, with local kids of all ages applying for and then putting together booths and products to sell. The oldest of the two girls I've watched for years had a booth for the second year in a row, and so we went to show our support - as well as to score some awesome finds! Kids these days are geniuses I swear. Well, except for the thirteen-year-old boy who asked me if I had any teenage sons. Um, excuse me?!








Aside from the amazing products, there was also a ton to do! Ava made both a sand ornament and a card, plus there were some vegan products! Woohoo!

After we'd spent a couple hours there, we headed down south to Gorgeous Millie's Touch-a-Truck event! Between the multitude of vehicles to explore, the painting tent, bounce house, and balloon animals, it was a great time!













Such a fun day! We can't wait for next year's events already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails