Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Baby Shower!


Have I mentioned how fortunate I am to have such amazing friends recently? When I was pregnant with Ava, I had a lot of good things going, but I had yet to even imagine the type of friendships I would make with other mothers. I have been blessed with the most amazing group of friends that I met through my Meetup moms group - most of whom have similarly-aged children, and a lot of whom have two or three or more - and they are my backbone when I am at my wits end and need some advice or a helping hand. Long story a little less long, I have some great mommy friends, and they threw me a baby shower this past weekend!

To make things even better, my grandmother flew into town the night before the baby shower, and is staying for through this next weekend, and so she was able to be there, as well as my great-Aunt. It's rare that I have any family around me, so that was particularly nice.

Our nursery is whale themed, and so the decorations went perfectly and were absolutely adorable!







How adorable are these decorations?!!? And how delicious were those cookies? YUM!

Here are some other shots from the baby shower:





Happy baby showering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails