1. I apparently like to take pictures of my food:
2. Brunettes outnumber blondes in the blogging community...
3. I'm socially awkward. This comes as little surprise, but it is hard for me to come up with things to talk about with fellow bloggers, despite that we obviously have something in common right off the bat.
4. Traveling with people you don't know very well can make for a surprisingly fun time. I had some great convos with the girls I was staying with, and was happy to have roommates - a pleasant surprise!
5. I'm not the low-maintenance under-packer that I think I am...oops!
(Yes, that shit is all mine, all for a 48 hour period.)
And, for a bonus, Dallas is actually kind of a cool place. Who knew?
A less BS post to come with a handful of things I actually learned at Bloggy Boot Camp Dallas and pictures of more than just my dirty clothes on the floor....