Friday, June 21, 2013

Favorite Thing Friday.

Well, hello. Favorite thing Friday is something I seem only to be able to keep up with while pregnant, but when it's such a shopping-heavy time (maternity clothes, baby items, things to keep me comfortable/from going insane, etc!), there are lots of new favorites. So many so that I can't decide on which is my favorite diaper bag this week. That is where YOU come in. I've narrowed it down to two bags that I love, and would love to hear what you all think about them. Have one? I'd love to hear your feedback, especially!

Here's option #1:



And option #2:



Thoughts? I will say, the second one has a very stupidly placed side pocket, that zips vertically. What is the point of that? Otherwise, room-wise and size-wise, they seem pretty similar. So go! Opine away!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails