Monday, November 2, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

On a less sappy note, here are a few of the things I currently cannot live without:

Special K Chocolaty Delight. I seriously go through at least two boxes of this stuff a week. The best part? I can continue to do so after Baby B arrives - it's a shockingly healthful way to curb your chocolate cravings.


Nestle Pure Life water. I have been drinking upwards of twelve glasses of water a day lately! I know there is no way on Earth I am dehydrated, but I am SO thirsty! I intend to speak to my doctor at my 32-week appointment tomorrow about it.



Lean Cuisine Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Paninis. Can't get enough of these. I typically eat this for lunch three to five times a week. I'm a creature of habit, for sure.


Strawberries. My obsession with strawberries continues. I eat over two pints a week. At least it's better than craving strawberry ice cream?


Which brings us to: Yogurt Planet. They're featuring a Nonfat Pumpkin FroYo these days that is to die for, especially when covered in little cheesecake pieces. All the flavor of a piece of pumpkin cheesecake, half the calories. So you can have two helpings :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... strawberries. Soooo good. I can't believe we've only got 8 weeks left! Are you as uncomfortable as I am? I think I'm going to see a chiropractor this week. The pelvic and back pain are driving me bonkers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cravings when I was pregnant centered around watermelon...I could eat a whole one all by myself...it got to the point we bought two of the little bambino ones so J could have some, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails