Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Nursery is Finished!!!!!!!!!

It's a miracle. Baby B's nursery is complete!

Like I mentioned earlier this week, we had bought her bookcase off Craigslist last weekend, but were waiting until D's dad came into town in order to haul it upstairs to the nursery. Well, this afternoon the guys came through, bringing not only her bookcase but the new changing table we got from the D's upstairs and completing her nursery! Here are some pics of the finished product:

Her new changing table - thoughts compared with the old one? We still have it in case I decide I like it better...aren't you jealous you're not D? ;)


The new bookcase:


Finally a picture where you can tell her room is actually pink!


Now all I need to do is hang two pictures - one is for her first year month-by-month collage, and the other a signed piece from the baby shower - and we're good to go. But since we've done our Thanksgiving shopping, picked up D's dad from the airport and then pigged out on Matt's El Rancho, and now are getting ready to head to the Texas vs. Kansas game, I'm pretty sure I am maxed out on energy I can expend for one...lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. i like the new one, better storage for you now that you have the bookcase.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails