Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Since Monday...

...no progress, at least as far as labor goes! I have made some progress, however, at our house, and finally (drumroll please!) PAINTED THE BATHROOM! AHHH!

Monday night I was feeling quite stressed out, so I went home and let loose on Baby B's bathroom. If you've never seen a woman nine months pregnant standing on a revolving desk chair inside a shower painting above the marble, you're missing out. And yeah, yeah, probably not the smartest move, but D was playing poker and I really prefer to do house projects while home alone, so I did what I had to do to get the job done. I must say, it looks pretty fantastic. Or at least it was on track to, until 2/3 of the way through I ran out of paint. Not to worry, though. We picked up another can yesterday, and I finished the bathroom this morning. Pics to come once all the tape and drapings are removed and all the touch-ups made. Yay me! My first solo paint project :) I am strongly convinced that Baby B is being a little sweetie and holding off on her arrival until all our ducks are in a row, so I've made a list, checked it twice, and will be done with all pre-baby everything by Friday so that she can come into the world already!

In not-so-great news, I am about 95% certain I have strep. My throat was starting to hurt yesterday while driving home, and within two hours both my ears were killing me and I had lost the ability to swallowing without whimpering. Cue the cough drops, tylenol PM and the resulting twelve hours of sleep, and yet I still woke up feeling terrible. I couldn't get into the doc until 4:15, and even that was only because I dropped the "I'm nearly 38 weeks pregnant!" bomb. I absolutely despise paying doctor co-pays, but I also realize that if it is strep like I think, it won't go away on it's own. Wah.

Hmm...I feel like something else is new, but can't remember for the life of me what it is thanks to my prego brain having turned to mush. Hopefully Baby B will make her appearance soon and I can go back to being a sane, reliable woman with the ability to remember things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails