Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Friday!

Two reasons why this is fantastic news:

1.) The obvious - who doesn't love Friday, and the weekend it welcomes? Me, especially, since again, I slept from midnight to 3AM, and have been awake ever since. Seven combined hours of sleep in the past two days? Not my idea of fun.

2.) I got my Belly Bandit today! Yay! I'm not sure if it'll work or not, but it's 100% worth trying out, especially with the science behind it and the great reviews I've heard from women I know that have used it. Flat stomach returning sooner than later? I think so.

Happy Friday everyone! I'm hoping to be home and passed out for the entire weekend, so unless anything exciting happens (I've given up hope on that front), it may be Monday before I find time/energy to post again. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails