Monday, January 18, 2010

Growth Spurt.

First off, my laptop is still down. Wiping it is going to take time and energy I can't seem to find, but I will work on it this week. Then I can start posting pics again. Until then, I'm still blogging on my phone. This does have an advantage, though, seeing as how I can blog while she nurses, since it's mainly like composing a seriously long text, and I am a texting champion!

Anyhow, Ava appears to be going through a growth spurt. How do I know? Let's see - she ate at 9:15, 11:30, 12:30, 2:30 and now 4:30. This makes for one very tired mommy, seeing as how I never get to bed before 1AM because little A is a little night owl. I'm going to be seriously dragging ass tomorrow. Luckily D has a three-day weekend and I can take a nap with a little luck!

The upside to her constant hunger is it's aiding in rebuilding my milk supply, and also, with a little luck, she'll start gaining weight again, since I have been seriously worried about her lack of weight gain in the past almost two weeks. We're having her checked again Tuesday. We're also having my thyroid checked since that's an easy answer to my breastfeeding issues, and has an easy fix.

Ill be posting Ava's newborn pictures either later today or tomorrow, since I was able to get them on D's computer for the time being - they turned out great! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Asher did the same thing at 3 weeks! Don't worry, the hunger slows down again. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails