Friday, October 8, 2010

What's Wrong With This Picture?

David is off at ACL Festival, wrapping up day one seeing The Strokes. Totally jealous.

I, on the other hand, was unable to resolve my pumping dilemma in a way that worked for me, so relinquished my ACL pass to David's brother, and am spending today and tomorrow entertaining my in-laws while the boys rock out and drink themselves silly.

*excusemewhat*

In all seriousness, though, I think they're awesome. As far as (unofficial) in-laws go, they're cool, and we get along really well. Just the same, I'm missing The Strokes, Temper Trap, Muse, Broken Bells, and many, many more bands I would've enjoyed, plus I'm working double duty between A and D's parents.

Small price to pay, though, to have family here in Texas :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am so jealous! Once drove to Nashville to see The Strokes (okay, and Weezer) and The Strokes canceled! I was so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails