Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Despite my misgivings about resolutions, and the fact that they, historically, can only lead to disappointment, I cannot help but make them each year. After all, I'm of the hopelessly optimistic type that believes in the power of new beginnings, and so, I give you my resolutions - or, more appropriately, goals - for the year ahead:

-Make more time for myself.

-Spend my time more wisely, investing myself in things that I truly care about and less in idle pursuits.

-Pay particular attention to my patience in all aspects of my life.

-Do something with this novel finally.

-Buy a new computer.

-Get organized. I may keep an immaculate house, but I spend an embarrassing amount of time looking for things.

That's that!

Happy New Year, from my family to yours! May your 2011 be filled with love, happiness and family!

3 comments:

  1. My novel is #1 on my resolution list! Maybe we can trade notes and encouragement.

    I can't remember if I've told you this before, but if I haven't ... All the best to you, D, and Ava for a happy and blessed 2011!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails