Thursday, January 6, 2011

So Far in 2011...

It is safe to say that so far in 2011, I've been devoting myself to all the things I put off last year. I'm not much of a procrastinator, friends, but there are some things I HATE doing. Calling Time Warner Cable to figure out why the increase in our service, hanging things on the walls, etc, updating my laptop, etc. They're stupid little things - well, except for Time Warner - but I just put them off and they sit on my to-do list ALL. YEAR. LONG. So in the spirit of the new year, I've decided to spend the first two weeks in January tackling them.

That being said, between that, work, and Ava's birthday party Saturday, I've been slammed around here lately. So in lieu of an actual post, here are some recent pics:

Truth be told, I just love this outfit:

Playing with her new kitchen!

My big girl eating dinner!

What? This isn't how you play this thing???

Oh boy...

3 comments:

  1. The lastt pic reminds me of p. While opening presents during Christmas, we found her standing on all the boxes. She could care less what was actually in said boxes.
    I can't wait to see pics from Ava's first birthday party!!!! Ours is on Saturday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just darling! I don't think any kid plays with toys the way they were intended. Mine don't and they are 6 and 11!

    New follower from Bloggy Moms! Love for you to stop on over at http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics. Ava is a complete doll!!! I can't believe she doesn't throw that plate on the floor. I've tried multiple times to give B's food on a plate but I can't even set it down....hehe. Big girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails