Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ava-isms.

My kid has seriously become so hysterical - she keeps us laughing all day, everyday! Here are some recent gems:

Ava, about the obvious baby boy we saw at the park: "Mommy, look! Baby Jesus!"


We clearly need to spend more time around boys! Apparently being with five other little girls day in and day out has her thinking babies only come in one variety, save for Jesus. Ha!

The other day, when I picked Ava up from Plug & Play, they told me that during puzzle time when everyone else was playing quietly, she suddenly belted out, "Call me maybe!" That basically sums up Ava.

I've always been all for Ava learning Spanish, especially colors and other elementary concepts. That is, until she decided to name her Barbie unicorn Negro. Um....

Me: "Ava, you're so beautiful."

A: "No, mommy! I'm FABULOUS!"
Yes. Yes, you are.

She cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the stuff these kids say! I need to write down what Asher says before I forget. He cracks me up every day without fail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails