Thursday, June 10, 2010

We Have A Tooth!!!

Last night, while getting Ava in her jammies, I was bit. Little munch has been going through a bit of a biting phase as of late - she actually made me jump last night when nursing (OWW!) - but this one felt different. This was the type of bite that indicated one thing and one thing only - her first little baby tooth has arrived! It's on the bottom on her left hand side! Cute!!!!

I'm incredibly excited, despite it barely having broken the surface, if for no other reason than the most painful part of this particular tooth is over! This has been such a huge week! As sad as I am that she's been on the brink of teething while sick, I'm so excited for the emergence of little baby toothy numero uno! Congrats, little A! Is this your way of trying to get the point across that you want some food already???

I tried to snap a picture, but it was nearly impossible. I basically ended up with a bunch of shots of Ava's adorable little tongue (this may have a little something to do with her being forcefed medicine several times a day since Saturday and her now quick attempt to spit out ANYTHING you attempt to put in her mouth. Ill try some more later on today!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for her first tooth! P still has nothing. I keep thinking she is about to get one with her need to constantly chew, and all her drool. Nada, zip, zilch...just pink little gums! I hope Ava makes a super speedy recovery, poor baby. My internet has been down, so I'm just now getting a chance to catch up on your blog. Did I mention she is super duper cute?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails