Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day Three: Yosemite National Park!

Yosemite National Park isn't exactly the kind of place that lends itself to words, so other than to say that the two hour drive there and then back was not ideal for a woman who gets car sick and has been traveling a lot in a short time, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

























Yosemite was absolutely gorgeous, per usual. I grew up going there, so sometimes I think I don't fully appreciate it, but seeing it through Ava's eyes was truly spectacular. Sadly, the drought in California is so intense that the falls were all dry, with barely a trickle running :(

To end this fabulous day, we picked up some of my favorite take-n-bake pizza and went back to my mom's house, and got to spend some quality time with my mom and sisters. Ava absolutely loves her aunties, especially since they're so close to her in age (well, 10, 13 & 14, but still, much younger than most aunties!). Another great day in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails