Friday, August 29, 2014

Kidecals Labels: 15% Off for Back to School!

With all the hustle and bustle of school starting - and, say, the other couple dozen things going on the background of it all at any given time - it's easy to let organizing fall by the wayside. Though Jack isn't headed off to school anytime soon, we've gotten back in the groove of work, and soon Ava will start her school year, and so I recently turned my attention back to getting organized and to crossing items off my list that I've had on hold for bit! One of those at the top of the list was to get name labels for Jack's many things (seriously, how many things can one teeny tiny human have?), so I was grateful when the nice folks at Kidecals offered to send me a Mega Set of labels and cross that one off of my list for me!

After perusing their many designs for little boys, I found multiple contenders, including these two adorable designs:




I finally settled on this one, though, because it was just too stinkin' cute to pass up, and seemed to fit Jackson perfectly! 

Once I selected my design, I was able to customize it with his name, font color and size, and positioning, making it one-of-a-kind for him. My mega set came with 78 labels, including 24 large labels (2" x .5") , and 54 smaller labels (1" x .25"), perfect for using on a variety of different items: small ones for sippy cups and favorite toys that get dragged all over town, and big ones for backpacks, lunch bags and more! I was so impressed with both the quality of the labels, and with the speed at which they arrived at my front door after I ordered - and shipping is FREE! It's certainly not too late to get those back to school labels ordered for your kiddo's many, many school supplies!

(Disclaimer: I was provided a Mega Set of the labels of my choosing in exchange for this review. All opinions, nonetheless, are my own.)

If you'd like your own set of Kidecals labels, there is no time like the present! With free shipping and 15% off your first order if you sign up for their newsletter, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails