Friday, July 8, 2011

An Impromptu Visit to the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort.

Yesterday, we had the great fortune to have a chance to visit with our friend that was visiting from Los Angeles and was nearby Austin with his family! It was an impromptu meetup, which - if you ask me - is the absolute best kind :) Anyhow, the girls and I piled in the car and drove the 45 minutes outside of Austin to the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines to spend the day floating the lazy river, playing on the waterslide and just basically relaxing. And, as impossible as it sounds to relax while in charge of three energetic girls around water, relax we did - it was AMAZING!

I could go on and on about how lovely it was, but instead, check out these pics:


Ava and her Uncle Tyler:

Putting on her "makeup" (facial sunscreen stick):

"want mama"

My baby's pigtails!

Love this picture of my three girls more than anything!

Me & A (ruined by my cheesy smile!):

We took a quick break for some lunch, and Ava even let someone aside from me hold her hand - wowsa!

And for some lounge time on the grass, overlooking the Colorado River:


And, of course, we had some fun out in the water!


There was even an Ava-sized tube!:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're all enjoying the summer! --Your newest follower, http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails