Wednesday, April 24, 2013

13 Weeks: Our Little Peach!


How far along: 13 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: 2ish pounds
Maternity clothes: No, but I did dig them out and wash them all this week for future use!
Stretch marks: no
Belly button: still innie
Sleep: all day, every day if it were possible!
Baby movement: I've been swearing I feel flutters, but it seems impossible so early on, so maybe my tummy is just going nuts!
Gender: finding out 5/17, though the tech seemed to think boy at my NT scan.
Food cravings: strawberries, grapes, and lots of fresh fruit - same as with Ava. And still, Gardetto's! YUM! And comfort food - roast chicken and mashed potatoes - yes please!
Food aversions: red meat, sugar, some veggies - and more from day to day :(
What I miss: watching the scale go down, or at least remain the same!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the baby! 
Best moment this week: I went four full days without Zofran! MIRACLE. Still experiencing some sickness at night, but usually can get through it, or can get to bed and sleep it off. That being said, I still needed it three days, so not through it yet, but increasingly hopeful I'll eventually be able to be Zofran-free!
Milestones: Most importantly, we heard back from our doctor with the NT blood work results, and we are at no increased risk of having a baby with a chromosomal abnormality! WOOHOO!!! Great news :)

Also, with Ava, I had some intense tailbone pain and mild sciatica. Unfortunately, both seem to be back, though mild so far. Hoping this isn't a sign of things to come, though my doctor did warn me at my appointment last week that subsequent pregnancies get increasingly uncomfortable. No one, of course, tells you that before you get pregnant each time :P

And now, my 13-week belly pic:

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable and yay for a great scan!!

    Happy 13 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and relieved for you. Not that I feared something would be wrong, but I just didn't want you to have to worry like I did. You look fabulous! Way less prego than I did with #2. I can't imagine feeling so incredibly sick all day everyday. I was pretty nauseous except during the act of eating (hello, weight gain). Hooray for feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had terrible pain when I was pregnant with Marianne, but so far it's not looking likely another kid is in the cards for us thanks to numerous health issues that will all be made exponentially worse by being pregnant. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails