Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sending a Huggies #UltraHug to the Mother's Milk Bank of Austin!


Huggies has recently partnered with Walmart and Walmart.com to share the love by giving ten $2,000 grants to local community organizations or projects that are near and dear to your heart! Having purchased Huggies Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers for most of the last five and a half years, and trusting both the brand and the products, I knew I immediately wanted to participate in the campaign, and took this selfie to share my #ultrahug and my love for the Mother's Milk Bank of Austin:



If there are any causes near and dear to my heart, breastfeeding is certainly at the top of the list. Having nursed both of my children for a collective four years of my life (and counting!), and having donated milk to infants in need when I was able, I feel strongly about the work that the Mother's Milk Bank of Austin does in our community. With one in eight babies born prematurely, and with fewer than half of mothers of premature babies able to provide exclusive breastmilk for these babies, breastmilk donations are of the utmost importance. These most fragile infants are the ones who stand to benefit the most from breastmilk, given its immune properties and antibodies - and the Mother's Milk Bank of Austin works hard to recruit donors, pasteurize the milk for safety, and distribute it to fragile infants in and around Texas! That's why I nominate them for one of Huggies and Walmart's $2,000 grants!

Do you feel passionate about a cause or project within your community that you think Huggies should know about? Share the love and nominate them by posting a selfie with the hashtag #ultrahug on both Twitter and Instagram, and you could be one of the ten winners! Who would you nominate? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails