Friday, September 3, 2010

Blog with Substance Award!

The wonderful Miss JLA over at Stilettos & A Fishing Pole gave me this wonderful award today...



...and now, I'm passing it on to a few of my awesome blog friends!

Now, the rules for the award state:

1.) THANK the blogger who awarded it to you.

2.) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words.
Excitement, Comiseration, Reciprocation, Happiness, Wonderful

3.) Pass it on to 5 other blogs you feel have real substance.

This was definitely the hard part, since there are so many blogs I read regularly that are fantastic. Here's just a handful I'd like to spotlight today:


I find Toni so incredibly inspiring, strong, interesting, refreshingly honest...I could go on and on, but how about you go check her out instead?? She also made my blog button :)

Photobucket
Emily is awesome. She's helped many of us with tech stuff like making buttons and/or making them "grab-able", and has the sweetest little baby boy. If he turns out to need a second wife (since I know he's already betrothed), perhaps he'll consider Ava ;)


Rene is such an inspiration to me! She's a single mom (PROPS!!!), and she's rocking it. I mean, mother-of-the-year type stuff :) Her little one, Jack, can be Ava's first husband, seeing as how we're already connecting them via the USPS as pen pals. She's also an awesome pen pal, and never forgets things (like I do) or is late sending stuff (again, that's me!).

Next up?
That'd be Michelle over at Domestication of the (once) Single Girl. No one can make me laugh like she can, and I know some seriously hilarious. If you've never paid her a visit, RUN, don't walk (fast click, as opposed to slow click??) and get your tushy over there ASAP. I look forward to her every post! And "the cute"? Try, "the ridiculously adorable". Just sayin'...

And last, but certainly not least, my dear friend (IRL, also!) Butterbean. She's smart, hilarious, witty - all you could ask for in a "blog of substance", and to top it all off, she's got a cutie pie baby. Plus, she taught me about twitter, she listens to me whine incessantly about the same three things over and over again, and she has unlimited texting to feed my text addiction. In a nutshell, she's awesome. Go visit and show her some love :)

Nighty night, friends! There's a three-day weekend with my name all over it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words! So if I do this on my blog, can I give you another award? Or does it have to be 5 new ones? So hard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails