Thursday, September 16, 2010

CSN Stores Review.

If you remember from a couple weeks back, I was fortunate enough to be able to partner with CSN stores in order to do a review of one of their products, as well as the overall experience.

First, let me say that the transaction did NOT take the past two weeks. They actually provided unbelievably fast shipping - I'm talking, so fast that when the UPS man rang the doorbell, I asked D what on Earth he had ordered. I just had to wait until D's dad was here for it to be installed, since D is...unmotivated?..and I am spatially unaware.

CSN Stores has a wide array of products available, from baby toys to kitchenware to dining room sets and luggage, and after careful review of their many stores, I chose to purchase a ceiling fan. We've all heard the research that having a fan in your room contributes to a lower risk of an infant succumbing to SIDS, and so I've been a nazi about the fan from day one. Unfortunately, however, despite our house not even being four years old, it did NOT come with ceiling fans. No joke. So when I noticed that CSN carried a great - and economical! - selection of ceiling fans, I jumped on the chance to pick one up!

The only difficult part of my experience was making my selection - there were so many choices! Once I had decided on my purchase (I went with the Vaxcel Zephyr 52" Ceiling Fan in Brushed Nickel), I was able to quickly add to my cart, select any specifications I wanted (such as the finish) and place my order. It was quick, easy, and best of all, the fan was a great deal - selling well below the retail price you might find at a home store!



Once the product arrived - at lightning speed - it was exactly as I had hoped it would be. The fan blades were the color they appeared on the site, the fan was a great quality, and it was simple to install (for someone else - those things are best not left up to me!).

Overall, I had a great experience with CSN stores, and would highly recommend them for your shopping needs, from baby gear to home improvement!

1 comment:

  1. This is an actual painting, not just a painting. I was pleasantly surprised. Shipping was fast, it was packed well, sized right, and appears to be hand painted. For the price, you really can't beat it. monkey oil painting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails