Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is Here!

If there is any time of the year I wish I was a teacher instead of a nanny, it's RIGHT. NOW. School is officially out for summer in sunny Austin, Texas, and while I don't work a rigorous schedule by anyone's standards, I still work during the summer, and wish I didn't ;)

Then again, the rest of my year is pretty fantastic (at least until this fall, when I start my new job...whomp whomp), so I still definitely get the better deal :D



And A's adorable rogue curls:

3 comments:

  1. Yay for swimming! It's been so hot here - I wish we had a pool, even a baby sized one. :-) Have fun starting summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get out of school until June 14th!! YIKES!! I love being a teacher though, and I even teach summer session. It looks like you're having fun - take a swim for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, I think we might just live in the pool this summer! Love her little girly curls!!

    Hope all the wedding planning is going well!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails