Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ava-isms.

Lately, Ava has been saying such adorable things, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share a few!

-This morning, while trying to find an episode of Dora on the revised Nick Jr. lineup (why are they always changing the times that shows come on?!?!?!?!), we stumbled across Winnie the Pooh and stopped for a second, since it was one of those celebrity voice-over shorts and it happened to be Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. Now, I'm not a big Pooh fan, mainly because my mom is the world's biggest fan, so potentially I was just overexposed, but I do like that story. Anyhow, after it was over, we kept flipping, but Ava kept asking us to turn it back on, yelling "Winnie the Poop! Winnie the Poop!", and then later, "Winnie the Pooh Pooh!" HAHAHA.

-Ava has only just recently started to drop the "sh" sound in place of an "s" (yesh for yes), but she still says it in a few different instances. Mainly, she asks on a regular basis to "shit" on the potty (instead of sit on the potty). HAHA!!!! I love it. Until she asks in public, and then it's unfortunate that I'm super pale and blushing is so obvious on my face!

-Ava lately has become more aware of what it means to be in trouble. Rather than just knowing that mommy is upset over something, she recognizes a feeling of guilt, and has started to hide her face behind her hands when she's done something wrong. More often than not, this "something wrong" includes overturning her snack/food bowl. Drives me nuts!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! Asher loves to tell me "uh-oh" about everything...even when he spills something on purpose. Drives me nuts too! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava-isms. Cute!!!! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails