Wednesday, August 7, 2013

All Hail the Third Trimester!

Here we are, folks - the beginning of the end: today marks the first day of my third trimester! And GOOD LORD has it taken its sweet time to get here, making it that much more awesome that it has finally arrived!




How far along: 28 weeks

Net weight gain/loss:  18 pounds. Kill me.

Maternity clothes:  oh yes.

Stretch marks: none yet

Belly button: like a turkey timer!

Sleep: I am so exhausted. I could seriously sleep 14 plus hours a night (well, if I didn't have a three-year-old. And a job. Whomp, whomp.) I feel like at any given point during the day, I could lay down and wake up the next day. I doubt that will be going away in the next year....

Baby movement: Such an active little guy!

Food cravings: Cry baby extra sour bubble gum. Yum!

Food aversions: red meat, the usual.

What I miss:  sleeping on my belly, being able to breathe - this baby is ALL UP in my rib cage.

Looking forward to: my baby shower at the end of the month!

Best moment this week: Having a surprise couple days off, and making some extra $$ at the MamaCents consignment sale - my stuff sold really well!

Milestones: third trimester! 11. Weeks. To. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails