Monday, February 10, 2014

A VIsit to the UT Club.


It's no secret that my husband and I are big longhorn fans. We both are alum of the University, and my husband spent the past seven years working there (he just left for a new job this past week - a post in the making, I'm sure!) at the law school. Ava consistently requests to visit campus over winter break - a tradition that we all enjoy - and Jack's birth announcement will soon run in the Alcalde, the alumni magazine, a tradition we began with Ava. It's obvious we bleed orange. 

Anywho, David's going away happy hour took place at The University of Texas club - a place I had never been - and it was awesome! Check out some pics of us indoctrinating our little longhorns:
















We may or may not have snuck into the box seats to get a good look (and some good photo ops!) at the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails