Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jack: 3 Months (and two weeks late…)






Well, he officially turned three months on January 24, but who's keeping track ;) I did manage to take his three-month photo on the occasion, though. It's only this post that's running way behind…

At three months, Jack is a bundle of happiness. YAY! I'm so happy to be able to type that, given his rough start and nonstop crying and fussiness. He still wants to be held 24/7, but he's all smiles these days!

Three-month stats:
- 13 pounds, 7 oz. (Staying steadily in the 36%!)
- 24.25 inches long (50%)
- Head circumference: 16 in.

Jack:
- is still exclusively breastfed, and still won't be starting on any solids until 6+ months.
- wears mostly 3-6 mo clothes, though some 0-3, and some 6-9 hand-me-downs since they've shrunk :)
-wears size 1 diapers, except at night, since he pees right out of them. Little boys sure can pee!
- LOVES mommy, and loves big sister as well. Daddy has certainly grown on him, but it's like he can recognize that girls can potentially feed him, and homeboy LOVES to eat. It's his main pleasure in life.
- Still can't have any dairy, though I did slip a couple times this week (nobody's perfect!), and his reaction seemed less extreme. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though!
- Loves going to work with me and being with all the little ladies. We joke he has a female fan club already!
- Is still on prevacid for reflux, and now pepcid as well after seeing the GI. Poor little old man baby :)
- Enjoys his kick n' play gym, bouncer, rock n' play he tolerates, and increasingly interested in the exersaucers. Yay!
- Loves to be worn. Second only to eating.
- Has discovered his hands, and is really curious about what they can do. He likes to grab at every. single. thing. I pick up, and loves my hair. I vow to not cut it, but I'm remembering why I did with Ava. He also likes to pinch while nursing. OUCH.
- Giggled for the first time on 2/3, and his belly laugh was one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard.

We love you so much, Jack Jack!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails