Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby B's New Stuff.

So I've been bitten by the shopping bug...yet again. I've been taking it easy clothes-wise, especially with all the great things we've been sent by friends/family/people I've babysat for, instead deciding to refocus my energy on putting the finishing touches on her room.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Baby B's new pink-with-white-polka-dot growth chart :) I can't stand to think one day she'll be 5' tall! Hopefully she'll hit at least 5'6" though by the time she's done growing!!

I'm really feeling the polka dots lately, apparently! Also, know that if there is ever anything you feel compelled to buy at Hobby Lobby that's not on sale, wait a week. I got these two items for $2.50 and $4.99, respectively. Awesome. (Side note: It's never, EVER too early to start saving for your wee one's college fund!)
I'm also a big ol' fan of argyle, and this matched her room, and my sentiments, perfectly. To put it in perspective, it's hanging above her bedroom door.
Last, but certainly not least, was not something I bought but rather an exquisite baby shower gift we received from Auntie Christy in NYC - I LOVE it! It's all I can do not to sleep with it at night myself!
Thanks, Christy! We can't wait for you to visit and meet our little one!!!

2 comments:

  1. I SO need to go shopping! I'm getting really anxious about the baby's room these days. We STILL have not gone to pick up the crib and her room is FULL with all the gifts we've received. No rhyme or reason to it yet. The only thing I've accomplished so far is to wash all of the clothes and put them in the dresser or the closet. Yeesh. Maybe this weekend we can buckle down and get it done already! I so need to nest! Your nursery looks fantastic by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, don't feel too bad...I didn't have furniture till I was 7 months along, and her room wasn't FINISHED till she was 3 months old! Serious. And the other day, I moved her crib AGAIN. (She's downright spoiled, her bedroom is gigantic!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails