Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine's Cards at Tiny Prints!

Can you believe it's already January 31st? I mean, seriously. Tomorrow begins the second month of 2012, and with it comes one of my favorite holidays - Valentine's Day!

My excitement about V-day dates back to some baller classroom parties my teacher's put on for us back in elementary school, and those memories of first crushes and receiving valentine's and chocolates propelled me through my awkward single girl phase before I arrived at nearly-married B. Anyhow, I want Ava to have as wonderful a memory and anticipation of Valentine's Day as I do, and so I try to do it up right each year, complete with personalized Valentine's.

This year at Christmas, we saw some pretty fantastic cards come our way from Tiny Prints, and so I knew that I wanted to give them a try! They have some amazing Valentine's card selections, from full-sized Valentines Day Greeting Cards to smaller Valentine Cards, and I was immediately drawn to this design. Now, we'll be able to knock the socks off of our friends at our moms group's valentine's day party!



As for you, you can find out more about Tiny Prints and all their awesomeness by checking them out at the following places:

-"Like" Tiny Prints on Facebook for updates about great promotions!
-You can get up to the minute Tiny Prints news by following them on Twitter, or
-You can find them on everyone's new social network fave, Pinterest, for great creative ideas!

Which is your favorite Tiny Prints card this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails