Wednesday, May 8, 2013

15 Weeks: Our Little Orange!



How far along: 15 weeks

Net weight gain/loss: 2 lbs. even.

Maternity clothes: Nope, and proud of it :)

Stretch marks: Praying I can stay stretch-mark free again! (Fingers crossed!!!)

Belly button: still an innie 

Sleep: I've been waking up around 5 or so, and then not being able to fall back asleep until right before I have to get up, causing me to feel reallllllly drowsy and out of sorts when the alarm/Ava goes off! Bleh. It's also getting a bit weirder to sleep on my stomach, which is a huge problem for me, because I can only sleep on my stomach. 

Baby movement: As I lay falling asleep last night, squishing the wee little thing since I'm a stomach sleeper until it becomes impossible, I felt DEFINITE movement! It may have been a while since I did this whole pregnancy thing, but that is a feeling that you never forget!

Gender: 7 days until we know for sure! 

Food cravings: Sour candy from my high school days - shock tarts, chewy Sprees, Sweetart Jelly Beans. And pasta. Seriously, this baby is a carbaholic.

Food aversions: Anything that smells bad at the time, red meat, too much sugar (ironically, given that I crave candy, but maybe the sour offsets it?)

What I miss: a flat stomach! And bummed I had to take Zofran again this morning. C'mon, second trimester relief and energy boost! I've been wanting to sleep ALL. DAY. LONG.

Looking forward to: finding out the gender! And hopefully nausea getting a bit better - it's been an issue a bit this week again...

Best moment this week: anytime I'm asleep. It was a rough week - I was sick, exhausted, working a ton, and just in general need of a break.

Milestones: baby can now move all of his/her joints and limbs! 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better, at least. I still sleep on my left side, as I did all through my pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails