Monday, March 8, 2010

Ava In My Baby Clothes!

When my mom came out to meet Ava in January, she brought with her a lot of my baby clothes. Here's Ava in one of my outfits from 25 years ago!:







Naturally, she poo'd through it about an hour later. At our diaper shower we got tons of size one diapers, many of them the amazing Pampers Swaddlers. When we ran through those, we started on the box of Pampers Baby Dry we received, and let me tell you how leaky they've been! She's poo'd through an outfit almost every single day since we made the switch. Needless to say, we're on the box of Huggies Snug & Dry now. I think when we finally have to buy diapers, we're sticking with Swaddlers and Huggies!

2 comments:

  1. That stinks about the diapers. We love the baby dry. We only use them at night right now though and use the swaddlers during the day. No leaks for about a month now which has been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad you mentioned about the diapers. We've only used Swaddlers so far (and love them!) but I was thinking about trying some others that are less expensive. It's totally worth the extra $$ to have no leaks -- we'll stick with Swaddlers for now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails