Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MiPump.


Back in November, I purchased a MiPump Double Electric Breast Pump. I wasn't sure if it would perform up to the same standards as the hospital-grade Medela, but I was hopeful and had read mainly good reviews.

Those reviews were modest. This pump has been AMAZING for me. In fact, when I went to the lactation consultant at two weeks postpartum, she had me pump there with their Medela, and my pump actually performs just as well, if not better, and is much more comfortable. I felt that the Medela burned/stung a bit, which is definitely not what I have in mind for a breast pump that costs nearly three times as much! I am SO happy with my pump, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new/replacement pump. I haven't had any issues with it, and for a couple weeks, I was pumping after every feeding in order to increase my supply. It's very simple to put together and use, and just as easy to clean (as much as that pain-in-the-butt task can be!). It also fits into the Medela Quick Steam bags, which I love! Definitely a winner :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this brand of pump... I had a Medela, and it worked great for a looooong time. I definitely think I got my money's worth, but I would have LOVED to have saved money on a cheaper model that worked just as well!! I could have used the leftover $$$ to buy cute clothes (for me OR baby!).

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails