Monday, March 15, 2010

Cute Things...(Updated with Pics!)


*Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen?!*

What cute things is Ava doing these days? I'm so glad you asked - lots and lots!

Here's the scoop:

*Ava discovered her hands about 3-4 weeks ago, and LOVES them. She constantly has them in her mouth, tugging on her toes, rubbing her eyes, and (my personal fave!) playing with what little hair she has. I have a tendency to play with my hair also, so I think it's super cute!



*She also likes to pound her fists on mommy's chest while nursing. Anyone elses kiddo do this? I think it may just have to do with her hand-discovery, since it started happening around the same time, but it's still kind of disturbing.



*Miss A talks and chats and chatters with anyone and everyone all day long. She loves making little "oohs" and "aahhs". She has the cutest little baby voice! She also likes to squeal, grunt and make a half laugh/half coo noise. Does this count as laughing?


(Talking to her Nana in California on the phone)

*A has started to grunt while nursing, which is appropriate since she's become quite the little piggy! She also tends to cluster feed at night, which I credit for her longer sleep periods, and thus am 100% ok with!



*She's very cuddly, even more so than when she was itty-bitty, and likes to put her hands on my face, shoulder, around my waist/back when nursing, and most of all, LOVES to grab my hair and squeal. Cute, but painful!



*She's started to like her lovies. I tried to keep this from happening, since S's "bunny" is such a major pain in my butt, but I caved last night, and she is already pretty attached believe it or not:



1 comment:

  1. I was just starting a post about how Addie is growing and how she hits me as she's eating! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails