Monday, February 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Bridget over at Mama Belly Blog was sweet enough to pass along an award to me, and now it's my turn to pass it over to you lovely ladies (and the occasional fella!).



Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 things about me:
-I have read 12 books so far this year. THIS. YEAR. I'm a bookworm at heart.
-I'm extremely sensitive to noise. Dogs barking, children screaming, you name it, I can't handle it well.
-If I could have been anything in the entire world, I would've been an OB/GYN. I still consider going to medical school sometimes.
-I wish I wouldn't have cut my hair.
-I skipped first grade, and graduated from high school early, so I was 16 when I went to college.
-I changed my major six times. This may have been a direct result of the previously mentioned factoid, eh?
-I pick the chicken out of my chicken noodle soups.

And some of my favorite bloggers:
Ashlie at Souders' Saga
Rene at Just Jack
Butterbean at The Bee's Knees
Michelle at Domestication of the Once Single Girl
Jill at The Chronicles of Corbin
Brienne at The Life of the Zwickl's
Jennifer at Smiley Riley
Jen at Life Abroad
Anika at Awaiting Baby Boy
Alana at Life on the Mom List
Nina at Life Downside Up
Tiffany at The Nielson Family Adventure
Teresa at The Vogelgesangs's
Jennie at Beehive and Bird's Nest
and...
Kristin at Life...it's 'Fant'astic!

There are two obviously lovely ladies missing from this list, Emily and Kelly, but I know they've already received this award, which is why. I highly suggest paying them a visit and checking out the hliarious happenings over their way!

1 comment:

  1. awe, shucks. thanks so much!! i cant believe you have read twelve books already this year. ive probably read twelve books my whole life! haha KIDDING of course, but woah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails