Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Toy Organizer That Saved My Sanity!

I recently received something that I always LOVE getting: a package from CSN Stores in the mail! I have shopped with them now on several occasions and have been fortunate enough to become a Preferred Blogger, and cannot tell you how happy I am with my latest purchase!

After seeing this fabulous toy organizer that Emily had for her adorable little guy, I just knew I had to have it! Enter CSN Stores. Not only was I able to shop from the comfort of my own home, in my pajamas, without having to drag Ava out in the cold (!!), but I was able to find an amazing toy organizer to meet our needs both on amazing sale (from it's already discounted price!) and with free shipping. This is one happy mama!

Not only did I have a great shopping experience, but I received my package super quick, despite not selecting any shipping upgrades. Is there anything better than coming home from a long day at work to find a package that you weren't expecting for days?

The organizer itself - a Honey Can Do Sort & Store Toy Organizer - is AMAZING. Seriously, I'm not what anyone would consider overly spatially aware. I have a difficult time assembling things, and usually collapse in frustration before I achieve the finished product. Not this time! I managed to put it together - with a little assistance from my teeny tiny helper, of course - in 15 minutes, and within 20 minutes from starting, my house was neat and organized into the toy bins, rather than cluttered and chaotic!

Check out our assembly process and finished product:




4 comments:

  1. Ha--when I saw the title of your post in my reader, I literally thought, "Hmph. I bet her toy organizer isn't as great as mine" .... and it's the same one! I snagged mine at a garage sale last summer, and it's pretty much saved my sanity, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these just before Riley was born and I love it! Except, of course, for when Riley decides it's time to reorganize and pulls EVERYTHING out. :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one at school and have been thinking about getting Addie one. She has many toys that won't fit in that though, which is why we haven't gotten one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails