Thursday, March 22, 2012

Southern Bloggers for Babies!

Wow - it's been eight days since I've posted. Holy moly - time is flying by! To be truthful, that's probably going to be the norm over the next three or so weeks while I'm heavily engrossed in wedding preparations, bachelorette festivities, and post-wedding decompressing, so please bear with me!

In the meantime, I'm so, so excited to share with you all that I'll be participating in the March of Dimes March for Babies for a third year now, this time as part of an organized team called Southern Bloggers for Babies. We would love to have anyone in the area (or who is planning to come to Austin for the march on Saturday, May 5) join up with us - the more, the merrier!



Like I said, the March will be taking place Saturday, May 5th, beginning at 9am at Auditorium Shores - a gorgeous location - with the march proceeding through downtown and up to the Capitol building. It's always a great time, and what better cause than healthy babies?

Even if you don't want to join the team, please consider donating to our team goal of $1000 - every dime counts in ensuring that all babies have a chance at a healthy start!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, but I have to admit I am SO excited to hear about all of the wedding fun and see photos!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails