Monday, August 24, 2009

Exciting Milestone!

D felt her move this morning, FINALLY! She's been moving for about six weeks now, four of those being pretty regular and strong movements (minus early last week!), but it seems that everytime I grab his hand, she immediately stops moving to spite me. Apparently she has her mother's stubborn will. Fantastic.

Anyhow, she was apparently still strung out either from the Banana Milkshake I had last night or the midnight snack I insisted upon of OJ and graham crackers, and was doing her best Beckham impression (just because she's a girl doesn't mean she has to play like one!) first thing this morning, and he finally got to feel her! How cute!

Baby B's getting pretty strong!

1 comment:

  1. We went through the same thing! Each time I would call my husband over when she was kicking up a storm, she'd go into hiding!

    Glad he finally got to feel her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails